Canon 50mm f/1.8 Lens

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I recently brought my new fixed lens, a 50mm Canon portrait lens stoop until 1.8, make this lens very sharp and bright image produce. I also got no problems in taking night photos at 1.8 stop.

It only cost me about RM 330 (Copal Camera Shop, this time I try not to buy online). But this lens only came with lens caps (front and back). No hoods, no case and filter.

The photos? Very satisfy my portraits photography. the bokeh, the fokus and the sharpness is the best at 1.8.

But even it state 50mm lens, one of my friend told me that the 500mm is not the exact length. It must be time 1.5 due to something system called APC (I not sure the APC things but I will figure it out soon).

The photo from the lens? I will post It later to the blog. I quite busy as I start my study season as Chemical Engineer.

So try out the lens! It sure make you looks Pro!

0 peoples care:

Post a Comment

WHAT is THIS EYE THING BLOG???

Blog of photography. Just want to show some of my photos taken by Canon EOS 400D. I'm a just a beginner in photography and take this field as a hobby. So the blog will more or less represent my photo gallery.

I will also post some of my reference books, tips and trick of DSLR camera, amateur guideline and introduction to real photography world.

I also try to help the beginner master the basic theory of photography.




  © The View of Mechanicals Eye Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP