Wedding Photo Shoot? Things you need to bring and do

Friday, December 25, 2009

bunga beradu

One of my wedding photo taken in this month, Yup, December also known as "Malihah Wedding Season"..Asia perhaps..

I rarely attend Malay Wedding ceremony for taking photo for my family display. Hey, I never knew that taking photo in event such as wedding ceremony could be very hard. Well it is "major-ly" because you are not the official photographer for the event.

So the first prob is YOU DISTURB THE OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHERS DO THEIR WORK. Hehe..

Photo that you saw up there, make the photographers mad at me..hehe, funny yet I disturb their work.

Second problem? The flashgun.
Hurm, I wonder where I can get the cheapest flashgun in town near. I use only pop up flash which gives direct hit of light to the subject, make it to bright. On the other hand, the flashgun give bounce light from the flash, to celling then to the subject, give it very nice unnoticeable light source.It also help you a lot in shooting with low ISO.

Then, the memory card.
Wow, now I get it! that is why we need "very expensive memory card even you can buy cheaper one"..we talked about speed transfer. Sometime, the camera give you "busy mode" when it use slow memory card, which is disable you to shoot continuously in order to get possible nice shoot. So I learn my lesson.

Hurm, what else..
Of course the battery..some time you forget to charge your battery for sudden call of photography task such as the wedding event. So, good thing you got spare battery for emergency use. (also if you far away from electric source)

About the equipment, I suggest you to own this thing before the official wedding photographer laugh at you:

Wide angle lens, like 10-20mm with big f stop (this is very expensive one)
Flashgun,such as Speedlite 580ex etc..
Hood! for outdoor~
and if you not an official photographer, which is too far away from the subject, I suggest you own 18-200mm lens...it work both short and long range.

and, again, just ignore the official photographers and say "I'm their relative"..hehehe

goodluck!

0 peoples care:

Post a Comment

WHAT is THIS EYE THING BLOG???

Blog of photography. Just want to show some of my photos taken by Canon EOS 400D. I'm a just a beginner in photography and take this field as a hobby. So the blog will more or less represent my photo gallery.

I will also post some of my reference books, tips and trick of DSLR camera, amateur guideline and introduction to real photography world.

I also try to help the beginner master the basic theory of photography.




  © The View of Mechanicals Eye Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP